Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Flowers, emotions

In these three photos of flowers I represent three of my main emotions: sadness, happiness, and aloneness. Without using peoples faces I was still able to capture emotion in my pictures
he flower symbolizes sadness because it is wilting and needs help

Here I use the flowers to symbolize sadness and my aloneless as the two flowers are seperated from each other


This photo represents my happiness because it is very full and all of the flowers are together

1 comment:

  1. You have a good start to something here, but the message is murky as you try to express different concepts. The use of flowers would be stronger if you made many images for each concept, pushing for new solutions and approachyes, then edit down a cohesive set (or sets). Also, check for typos.

    ReplyDelete